“Klas” d.d. Sarajevo is the leading BiH company which:
– develops, produces and sells grain-based food:
flour, bread, rolls, pasta, confectionery products…
– has its own mills, bakery plants, shops and shopping centres where domestic products prevail in overall range of products
– offers its own products at the market for final users, industrial consumers and other bakeries, via its own retail and wholesale network. “Klas” exports its products at the markets of the region, EU, USA, and Middle East countries
“Klas” has the leading company approach, able to satisfy the needs of the clients and consumers in Bosnia and Herzegovina in the best possible way, and to be recognisable in the countries of the region and wider, owing to its products and services.
“Klas” is the company whose business operations rest on the top-quality products and services through consistent application of the guidelines and requirements of internationally acknowledged systems and norms of quality management – ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004, HACCP, KRAV, HALAL.
In the following period, “Klas” will focus its activities on:
– continued research and fulfilment of market demand,
– improvement and fostering of long-term relations with buyers,
– capture of new buyers and markets
– growth and development
– improvement of its product and service quality
– strengthening of the human resource management function
- “Klas” d.d. carries on 106 years-old tradition
– We are among the largest food producers of Balkans region
– We export to 22 countries of the region, EU, USA and Middle East countries
– Currently we provide jobs for more than 1.300 people
– Based on the evaluation of the efficiency of quality management system, and instructions of the quality controllers of TÜF Quality Assurance House, who recommended extension of certificate, “Klas” d.d. Sarajevo plans to implement a myriad of measures in the following year, aiming to improve the implementation of the standards.